YY's Little O.L. Notes

Monday, October 16, 2006

Yoga Mania

I started picking up yoga again after I signed on for a two-year membership. With unlimited classes, I must make my money worth. After the first month of relative intensive classes to try out the different yoga style and instructure, I finally landed with a more stayable schedule for my weekly practise (3-4 days a week).

I choose Hatha 2 as my basic practise twice a week. I try not to miss the classes as it is the opportunity for me to learn new poses, moving to more advance level. In addition, Pranayama and Meditation on sunday morning follow by another session of Hatha 1 (Hatha 2 no available on sunday). Yin on saturday and any other weekdays when I need do more stretching. It is quite painful to stay in a position for 3-5 minutes but somehow I enjoy torturing myself :P. Power Yoga / Ashtanga on weekday energize my body. May be trying other new classes ... but not hot yoga, I hate the heat.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home