YY's Little O.L. Notes

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Can you tell me what happen to this man?


Recently I have been working at my company's office in Shenzhen. After lunch today, I went to the washroom and this is what I saw when I looked out of the window. A man was lying under a tree in a weird position on the pavement outside my office building. All the people who passed by ignored him. I started to wonder if he is alright.

After 15mins, while I was tying this blog, I couldn't help, but to go the washroom to check him out again. This time, I saw him, still lying in the same position, instead of under the tree, he's on the grass patch at the bottom of the picture (I forget to take picture this time).

Now then I realise that he's actually taking his afternoon nap!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home