YY's Little O.L. Notes

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Organizational Behavior

This is a subject that I can across using my undergraduate study. It was never my interest and I was never good at any management subjects. I always looked at it as a acedemic subject or a topic that is only relevent to senior management of big organisations or business consultants. I have never forseen that I would ever come across this in my work, or so soon.

It is never a easy subject for me. I like applicational subjects, which I can use it in my daily work or living, like, finance. Organizational behavior, on the other hand, has tones of theories (which I found them quite useless in some sense) to memorise, also involves writing of long essays (another thing that I hate).

Now, my retribution comes. I need to write reports and I find that my brain really short of ideas and theories of this subject, or anything that can support or qualify my thinking. *Sigh* It's time to go to the library...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home