YY's Little O.L. Notes

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Retirement plan

In response to comments from insane green gorilla. I need to justify why I care so much about my increment.

I'm looking at retiring at 45, which means I only have about 15 years of working life to go and to make enough money until I vanish. The average life span for female probably reaches 90 when I reach old age (if I'm so unlucky to live that long), that means I have to live off my saving for 45 years (with the same standard of living). Plus the medical bills for old age, and not to mention my globe trekker plan to step foot on every continent :D That number runs in millions ...

2 comment(s):

That's why you should invest in something that doubles your money every 5 years. hee hee.

By Blogger Ah Wei, at 6:59 PM  

with that kind of plan...time to just do it and start your globe trekker thingy now, and wing it as you go :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:05 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home