YY's Little O.L. Notes

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Valentine's Day Gift Idea

This is a new idea of Valentine's Day gift to your love one, a pair of heart shape leaves. One of my friends has got one for her boyfriend. It's special, sweet and easy to mantain. They are indoor plant, just water once a week and the two hearts will keep growing!

info: HK$180.00 per pot from CitySuper

1 comment(s):

Hey YY,

I think I saw you in HK, the night before the 1st day of CNY. Were you at that place where they sell lots of waters, toys etc at night? I don't know what it is called, but translating from Cantonese, it's 'Walk Flower Market' or something like that. You were with another lady and guy and were looking at one of the stores where they sell those wooden toys things you hang for good luck. I tried to call you, but it was just too crowded and noisy and I couldn't get through!

By Blogger Wenjie, at 11:26 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home