YY's Little O.L. Notes

Sunday, October 06, 2002

Canberra Floriade

click to see the full size



Likely to be my last chance of going to see the beautiful flower exhibition in Canberra, I joined the tour oragnized by SSA and dragged my friends along. The trip turned out to be quite disasterous. With a loud and bitchy organizer, total 6 hours journey on the bus, bad weather (cloudy and raining), we were already half-dead when we finally reached the Floride. Worse when we were told that we only have 2 hours to go round the park and take photos, and another 15 mins to take photos at the Capital Hill before heading back home....

What to do ? We were all running around like mad women on the muddy paths to take as many photos as we could. The flowers this year is not that great (can't match with the Armsterdam floriade), and with my lousy photography skills, couldn't expect to take any good quality ones to turn out (despite I actually took close to 100 photos in 2 hours).

Want to see my photos ? Wait long long lah ! Too busy to organized them properly now.....


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home