YY's Little O.L. Notes

Friday, September 27, 2002

Junk Mail Mystery Solved !

I always wonder why I received junk mail in my yahoo account when I've never use it to register anything online. And all the mail are addressed specificially to me (not mess mailing), usually from companies back from home. I think and think, can't understand why....

Until last night, I went to comp lab with my friend to surf net. He was bored and try to search my name using one of the search engine and found my name appears on the Uni Alumni Online Mailing List ! I try to look thro' the list and find none of my friends' name appear there, only me ! Strange ! I don't remember puting my e-mail address there.... !!

Now I know why I keep getting the junk mails......Mystery Solved !

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home