YY's Little O.L. Notes

Friday, September 27, 2002

Laundry Problem

Doing laundry has become a big issue of my daily life. I need to plan carefully when I have to wash the clothes to ensure that I won't run out of clothes to wear.

Issue 1: Always check the weather forecast for the next few days when it time to wash clothes. I usually hang the clothes in the backyard in the afternoon and remind myself to collect them back before sunset on the next day.

Issue 2: Fighting for washing machine with one of my flatemates, who likes to leave his wased clothes inside the machine for days....

Issue 3: Flighting for cloth-hanging stand at the backyard. There's only one pathetic stand to be shared by the whole building, average only 3-4 individuals can hang their clothes there at any time. (there's 6 units in the apartment, and about 4 pple per unit = 24 pple fighting for one cloth-hanging stand !)

Issue 4: No clothes drying machine available.

Issue 5: Make sure that I clip the clothes properly, cos' the wind can be strong.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home