YY's Little O.L. Notes

Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Horrible Wednesday

1. It started off by a morning phone call from an irritating classmate who wants me to teach him how to do project (actually, he wants to copy our work), and ended up keep calling me in the afternoon. How to deal with him ? Not answering the calls lor ! I even had to change my handphone setting in order to screen off his call. Also to avoid seeing him, my group mates and I have to stay away from my faculty area for the whole of today, which is very inconvenient when we need computers to rush our project.

2. A very kind hearted classmate told us what went wrong with our test results just one day before the deadline of our project. This means that my group only have one night to re-run the test and produce the final report ! *sigh* another sleepless night.....

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home