YY's Little O.L. Notes

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Maple Story Updates

The game becomes more attractive and motivates me to play after the 200+MB patch. Many new features and quests which makes the game more enjoyable.

While Duma and I were in Orbis, he bought me a hair coupon (random) which I was so lucky to get the hair style I want. (See picture) My char looks so much cuter and the hair really matches well with my Red Pilfer! *hee Hee*


3 comment(s):

When is he going to buy you a pet??!! S$8 niah!

Duma, dun be scrooge lar!

By Blogger Ah Wei, at 6:39 PM  

zhiwei: speak for yourself! when are YOU going to buy a pet?

By Blogger Amleth, at 6:15 AM  

I may get a pet for 4th job (if there ever be one), cos' bandit can use pets to attack mobs, cool skill :D

By Blogger YY, at 6:10 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home