YY's Little O.L. Notes

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Recap

the following events do not occur in the order listed below

# Received a letter from my university after the cancelling of my graduation ceremony due to SARS outbreak. I screamed in shocked and mum thought that I've failed my exam and I am not allowed to attend the graduation ceremony.

# Urgent call for coffee discussion at the furthest Starbucks within walkable distance from office with my FC in regards to the conspiracy of firing my accountant. Due to un-bearable working tension between them, and the danger of fire sparkles generated everyday. We conclude that action should be carried out a.s.a.p., possibly within this week.

# Confirm that the translator at dictionary.com is the worst substitue for any human translator.

# Confirm that my motivation to write is peak at mid-night.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home