YY's Little O.L. Notes

Monday, April 21, 2003

Joke

Harry is 65 and having some prostate problems. After examining him, the doctor gives him a specimen jar and says "Take this home with you, and try to produce a semen specimen. Stop by tomorrow and drop it off so I can run a few tests."

Harry takes the jar and heads home. The next day Harry comes in and asks to speak with the doctor. When he is taken into the office, the doctor asks how he made out. "Not good, Doc." Says Harry. "I went home and tried to do what you said. I tried with my right hand 'til it was cramped from the arthritis....no luck. I tried with my left hand, until I had blisters.... no luck. I asked my wife to help me out, so she tried with her left hand and with her right hand.... no luck. She even tried with her mouth. She tried with her teeth in, and she tried with her teeth out.... no luck.

Then we called Edna, next door, to see if she could help...."

"Good Grief man!" exclaimed the doctor, "You asked your neighbor to help you?"

"Yep." says Harry, "None of us could get the lid off that jar."

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home