YY's Little O.L. Notes

Monday, October 14, 2002

Edit

I guess I can never be a editor. Not only because of my poor grammar, but also I'll probably be driven to death while editing other people's work. I really hate to edit project reports and even presentation slides. Irresponsible work of some people will really drive me net.

For one of the project done last semester, when I was doing a final editing for my group report the night before the deadline at around mid-night. I realised that the part done by WL is totally wrong. I couldn't figure out where the numbers of the result comes from, and very obviously they are un-justified. Also the analysis on that results, of course, were wrong as well.

This kind of last moment shock really drove me mad. As there was no time to re-do all the Excel spreadsheet. I got to use my creativity to input some reasonable figures into the table and re-write an analysis report on that bunch of fake numbers. But the time I finished re-writing everything and furnished the report, it was already in the morning. I didn't get to sleep at all for the whole night ! I printed the report and met my group for a final check (but none bother to check my work), and gave WL a good scolding.

What's the result ? My report got 9/10. But none has even say thanks to my hard work done.

So what's the story for tonight ? I'm here, sitting in front of the computer doing editing again. Damn it ! Here's WL again ! Still never bother to check his own work ! &%#@(&$!^

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home