YY's Little O.L. Notes

Thursday, October 10, 2002

Blog @ Lecture

You know, it's very hard to concentrate during the lecture when it's held in a computer lab, especially when the topic discussed is not that interesting. I just can't keep my hands and eye off the computer, surfing the net, reading news, checking e-mail and writing blog.....

What has the lecturer been talking about ? I have no idea... I think he is talking about how to go about doing the next individual assignment, but I've already lost track 10 mins after he began talking... What a terrible student I am ! *sigh* *shake head*

Nevermind, I'll read the lecture notes when I go home later. Oh No ! Just remember that I'm meeting friends for movie after class. Ok, next day then.... cannot... need to complete my current assignment and prepare for tomorrow's group meeting.... *Quite disappointed with myself* OK, finaly date, next Thursday before the next lecture....

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home