YY's Little O.L. Notes

Monday, November 04, 2002

Last Assignment of My Course

Got my last assignment for the whole of my postgrad course last week. I didn't take a look at the paper until today. I have been playing too much, should settle down to do my work.

The first part is to write an essay to Discuss the Historical Performance of Actively Managed Mutual Fund and Its Relation to the Concept of Rational Market. It sounds really deep, and the reference article given by the lecturer is not really helpful, need to look up the Internet for more relevent papers.

The second and third parts of the assignment is, as usual, programming stuffs and analysis of the results. I haven't been paying attention during the programming lecture, so have to get help from other classmates...

Anyway, the assignment is due end of the month, still have plenty of time to do it :-)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home