YY's Little O.L. Notes

Friday, November 15, 2002

Study Week

It's Friday, end of the one week study break before the beginning of exams. I only started my revision today. What have I done for the past week ? Going out with friends, enjoying, having some fun, and doing a bit of my final assignment, which I've completed yesterday.

After realising that I'm really having too much fun, I decide to settle down and start my reivision. As usual, overslept today, I didn't managed to find a good spot in the library until 2pm.

Flip thro' my notes to see what will be tested. Four topics: Bahavourial Fianance, Managed Funds & Performance, Momentum, Trading Cost. I decide to start on the first topic. It is really hard to start the engine, I spent the first hour reading only 2 pages of reasech materials. Couldn't keep my concentration on the paper, only read a couple of pages more before I decided to call it a day at 4pm.

When I about to leave the library, received an sms from a friend to have coffee, went home at 5pm. That's all for the first day of my revision.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home